Melbourne Members will be able to scan into the MCG using the Melbourne Football Club app on iPhone and Android devices.
We strongly encourage you to login to your account prior to match day to ensure you don't experience delays entering the ground.
Your tickets will be made available in the app 72 hours prior to each game.
- Download the app on your iPhone or Android device from your phones app store.
- On the main menu of the app, select 'MORE.' This will be located in the bottom right corner.
- From the navigation menu, select 'Mobile Membership'
- Log-in to your My Demons account
- If asked to link a Ticketmaster account, select 'no thanks'
- Select the match you would like to attend (this will be available 72 hours prior to each game)
- Select 'View Barcode' to view your ticket or add to your Apple Wallet or Passbook for later use or simply scan in to the ground using the barcode in the app.
- Important seating information
- If you are a Reserved Seat Member, note the location of your seat on your ticket. This will be your reserved seat for the season.
- If you are a Reserved Bay Member (Redlegs Bay N1-N4 or Demon Seats Plus Bay M14), ignore the seat location on your ticket you can sit anywhere within your allocated bay(s).
- If you are a General Admission Member, ignore the seat location on your ticket you can sit in any general admission area.
- If you have multiple memberships on your account, you can view each barcode by swiping across. There is an option to forward these to the appropriate people.
- Scan into the game using this barcode.
Please note, for general admission members please ignore the sec, row and seat that appears with your barcode. Your general admission membership gives you access to any general admission areas which are communicated at the ground on game day.